Sunday 26 July 2009

Hangover


This weekend I went with some friends to the cinema to see the Movie "Hangover". I hadn´t heard of it before and was rather sceptical to go and watch a film with this title. But I must say, it is easily the funniest film of the year. If you don´t have done so already, go and see it!
The interesting thing is that three of my mates who went to the movie with me, are actually flying to Las Vegas in october. So the film was a kind of travel guide. I made it quite clear to them what kind of pictures I expect to see upon their return.

1 comment:

  1. I also saw it like a week ago! I thought it would suck because it's basically about a guys night out in Vegas but it turned out to be that mixed with a bit of "dude, where;s my car". I found it to be a very good Sunday comedy. Excellent material to watch with friends!

    ReplyDelete