Thursday 2 July 2009

Tales from the office



I got downstairs some days ago, into the office of our cashier and the system administrator. I found the system admin standing there with latex gloves on his hands. I must have looked somewhat puzzled because he started to explain that he puts the gloves on when he changes printer cartridges. Then he said something like “Looks like I´m doing a medical check-up, isn´t it?” To which I replied “I was wondering for some time now what goes on between you guys.” They started to laugh, but it sounded more than a bit embarrassed…


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an offshoot idea from Danny's "Tales from the Suburbs" :)

    Quite a funny story. Can can imagine perfectly the awkward/"they found us out" face of your co-worker!!

    SOFST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not, it´s better to make an offshoot of a good title/concept, than to invent something worse.

    Situations like this are the bright spots in office life.

    ReplyDelete